Important information for international applicants

Please note that if you plan to move to Berlin and not study 100 % online as an international applicant, you probably require an entry visa to Germany. For more information, please visit the info page of the German Foreign Office.

Please get in touch with the German embassy/consulate in your home country directly to find out about application procedures and processing time since this may vary from country to country. Therefore, we recommend applying for a visa early if you plan to move to Germany. Although, you can study the MA in Visual and Media Anthropology program 100 % online and use a tourist visa to attend the 1-week on-campus workshops (non-mandatory).

FAQ for international applicants/students